Choosing the right Institution
There are many things to consider when choosing a college or university.
Listed below are some of the factors you will need to consider.
- Type of institution: Private or Public. College, University or School.
- Academics: What courses and majors are you looking for?
- Atmosphere: Liberal, conservative or something in between.
- Student body and gender: Co-ed College or single sex.
- Setting: Where do you want to live.Size: Large university or small college.
- Location: Where do you want to spend the next 4 years?
- Campus life: What happens on campus when people aren’t in class?
- Extracurricular activities : the extracurricular activities you engage in are not only fun but can be part of your learning experience.
- Campus Employment: Many students will hold a part-time job on or off campus while enrolled full time in college. This can be an excellent way to improve English language skills.